Frameless glazing system – highly elegant solution for modern blocks of flats and private detached houses. System consists of horizontal aluminium profiles as well as easily and comfortably opened and adjustable glass sections that provide protection form raindrops or snowfall. Moreover, litter can not be blown into the balcony and wind is kept outside.
Features of frameless glazing
- Balcony glazing system can be opened fully, therefore glass sections are possible to be pulled off at any time and you can enjoy your open balcony.
- Glass sections are opened inside the balcony.
- Frameless glazing can be fitted according to your own needs: solid glass sections over the entire balcony height (up to 3.4 m), up to the balcony handrails or up to any other dimension.
- 6-8 mm tempered glass is used for glazing (but we can also suggest choosing between 10 or 12 mm thick glass), which would break only being hit hard. The glass breaks into small pieces.
- Frameless glazing is the most permeable to sunlight.
- It is possible to use tinted, matted or figured glass.
- This system can be used for glazing balconies, terraces, porches as well as to be used inside the premises, for creation of modern, light partitions.
- Using frameless glazing exceptional architecture of a building is created, which provide modernity to your accommodation. Nevertheless, this system is the least hermetic.
SISTEMAX for manufacture uses profiles of aluminium system of COVER, SMART, KLASSIUM. Guarantee is offered for both, for working and for products.
Manufacture of a frameless glazing system lasts around a week (duration of manufacture depends on the current number of orders, contact us and we will tell you the exact date of your order being finished), installation may take several hours or several days, depending on the size and complexity of an object.
Have some questions? Contact our specialists and they will answer to all the arising questions. Moreover, they will offer you the best solutions according to your own needs.
Frameless balcony glazing is performed using these systems: COVER ("FINLAND") SMART ("ESTONIA") VISION ("POLAND")