SISTEMAX offers aluminium doors of various design and purpose. These doors can be used outside and inside in detached houses, industrial or catering facilities buildings. Clients can choose from a wide range of aluminium doors – they can be fully made from aluminium or combined with other materials. Usually aluminium doors are combined with glass. Glass can take from 20 up to 90 percent of aluminium doors.
Features of aluminium doors
- Long-lasting – guarantee period is offered.
- Very firm and resistant to Lithuanian climate: difference of temperatures, sunlight, rainfall, snowfall and so on.
- Nice aesthetic view, attractive design – we can make outsized doors.
- These doors, due to its extraordinary durability, are usually installed in public buildings where they are being opened very often.
- Safety – high-quality and firm framework.
- Easy maintenance: can be painted in a desired colour using high-quality and durable powder coating technology or anodized aluminium can be used as well (well-resistant to corrosion, wear and scratches).
Manufacture of standard aluminium doors lasts around a week, installation is completed in several hours. (Duration of manufacture depends on the current number of orders, contact us and we will tell you the exact date of your order being finished).
Can’t decide which type of doors suits your house best? Contact our advisers and they will answer to all the arising questions. Moreover, they will introduce doors characteristics in details and offer products that best suit according to relationship of price and quality.