Handrails in balconies or terraces are necessary for various reasons. The most important reason – safety and comfort. Handrails serve as a protection from children and adults leaving over or falling down. Professionally selected handrails nicely fill in and complete house façade.
SISTEMAX has a huge experience of working with various aluminium structures, therefore we can offer you reliable and high-quality solutions for aluminium handrails. Aluminium handrails are rather new products in Lithuania. Nevertheless, their usage is spreading very quickly and more and more good feedbacks are gotten. Handrails of aluminium structures add an impression of lightness and modernity to the building façade and, if being designed along with glass, transparent balconies as well as terraces can be built, which let you enjoy of natural light.
Features of aluminium handrails
- Aluminium handrails are known as the most economic.
- Aluminium structures can be easily combined with other materials: glass, timber and so on.
- Wide range of design patterns – SISTEMAX can make handrails of aluminium structures of various form and size.
- Aluminium handrails are long-lasting and easily maintained.
- Aluminium structures are firm and rather light at the same time, therefore they can be used in those buildings which weight load is limited, e. g. in old-structured buildings.
- Handrails of aluminium can be used outside and inside as well.
- Guarantee period for aluminium handrails is offered.
- Aluminium handrails are not repainted, since aluminium profiles can be painted in a desired colour using high-quality and durable powder coating technology or anodized aluminium (well-resistant to corrosion, wear and scratches).
Manufacture of aluminium handrails may take around a week.
Contact SISTEMAX and we will provide all the necessary information about handrails installation and structures; our designers will offer you solutions that are aesthetically attractive and exactly suits your building.